PASTE KODE IKLANMU DISINI10 years ago I wasn't a mom. That feels like a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, and it kind of is. I was different then, my life was different, and my body even looked different.
|My travel companions.|
- I've learned a lot about myself, about parenting, about sleepless nights and ear infections, about rashes and skinned knees, about kids' movies and crushed cheerios.
- I've learned about the importance of planning, the importance of un-planning, and how completely impossible it is to plan for everything: life has a way of surprising you right when you think you have it all figured out.
- I've also learned a lot about patience (my own, my kids', and the limits of that patience), and I've learned a lot about these two human beings I gave birth to as well, though I'm nowhere near fully taught.
|Mom & me.|
Without my kids, this blog would not exist. So, here are 3 posts all about my children:
- 10 things my kids have taught me about travel
- 5 travel & life lessons I learned from my kids
- 5 ways long flights are improved by traveling with kids
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!
PASTE KODE IKLANMU DISINI